Those of us who are sane and perceive the human condition with an Alien Eye of Truth, know humanity exists as a death-worshiping cult. Individually and collectively, human beings want to die, they court death, they challenge death, they deliberately destroy their own health and endanger their own lives, they cut short their own lifespans via their own chosen actions, they refuse to try to defeat death via scientific and technological means.
Humans want to die, there is no reasonable doubt about this conclusive insight of Forbidden Truth to the human condition.
But now we come to the question of why. Why do humans want to die? What are the psychological forces of profound organic and environmental mental illness, responsible for an entire species acting, behaving, and being, collectively suicidal?
I have addressed this question in previous essays, but never have I comprehensively tied together all of the primary reasons into a single essay. That ends here and now, via this in-depth psychological analysis.
It is important for seekers of Truth to understand the depth and the multi-leveled nature of the human love affair with death. It is easy to blame the Insane God Myth or Self-hate, to single out one factor, but to do denies and betrays the Truth of the situation. There are many different reasons humans covet death and refuse to try to defeat it And the human is motivated to this brain pathology, by multiple reasons.
To understand this opens a wormhole to the hopelessness of the human condition. It allows us to realize that even if humanity as a species were to completely abandon and reject the Insane God Myth, humanity would still continue to exist as a suicidal, death-worshipping cult. Why? Because every god freak is also addicted to death for other reasons, completely disparate from religion, and these reasons exert just as a powerful a chokehold upon his mind consciousness, negating his ability to choose life over death.
In this essay I provide 12 primary reasons, in Truth afflictions of the mind, that inspire the human being to choose death over life. The vast majority of individuals suffer from a majority of these 12 different manifestations of mental dysfunction. 10, 8, 5, etc… Even if they overcome 1, 2, or even 3 different afflictions, a herculean feat in itself, they would still be death addicts, still refusing to fight for life, which can only be realized in Truth, as personal immortality of the Self-mind, hence the Self-universe.
This essay clarifies just how hopelessly broken the human mind is, individually and collectively, with regard to all of the most important issues and problems as they exist today, on a collective level, and as they afflict humanity as a species.
So, let us begin:
1) The Insane God Myth: As a driving force of universal suicidal ideation, the Insane God Myth deserves a top spot, even though I am not ranking these 12 reasons in specific order.
god is marketed by every human society and government of the 21st century, as an omnipotent creature who imposes death upon every other life form. The very omnipotence granted as forgone right and conclusion to this creature, leaves the human unable to conceive of waging war against death. god cannot be defeated, nothing he does can be challenged or changed, this is the immutable doctrine of religion, intended to render death an unquestionable obligation of the human to accept.
And of course the Insane God Myth couples this psychological mastery over individual willpower, with the promise that death can and will be a wonderful and glorious thing, that it ends nothing, but merely begins a new and much better and yes, eternal existence. The Insane God Myth renders the pursuit of technological immortality a perceived absurdity, by successfully deceiving humans, individually and collectively, to believe the deranged delusion that they are already immortal, as a gift from god.
2) Alternative afterlife mythology: Religion is only one form of afterlife mythology. As the species has advanced in scientific knowledge, traditional religion has become less appetizing to some humans. But death, of course, has remained an irresistible lure. And so the “creative” thinkers, addicted to fiction and storytelling, developed numerous other deranged delusions to provide an alternative version of immortality delusion.
Here we have reincarnation, parallel universes, the insane concept of souls leaving the body upon death, etc… These pathologies of mind were conceived by only a handful of humans, but once laid open upon human consciousness, via written book or audio/video recording, were seized upon by many millions. Because the human mind has no respect for Truth, no capacity to recognize, much less value, the Truth.
Now, some will say that religion and alternative afterlife mythology indicates humans want to live.
After all, do these delusions of mind not promise eternal existence?? Here is the Forbidden Truth: Humans want to delude themselves into believing that they value and covet life, even as they seek and demand death. These fictional illusions of immortality perfectly mesh with this need: Humans can CHOOSE death while never having to consciously face up to this choice, the ramifications and the reality of it.
All belief is mental illness. Belief is the rejection of all desire to know and accept Truth and factual reality. And every religious and alternative afterlife concept exists as the organization of belief into a mythology that allows the human to covet, seek, and embrace death while pretending to seek, value, respect and want, life.
3) Suicidal ideation: Virtually all humans are actively suicidal. They want to die, consciously, subconsciously, or unconsciously. We need to understand that suicidal ideation stands alone, as a reason humans choose death over life.
Suicidal ideation is the desire to not exist, a withdrawal from the existing horrors of every existence. It is a surrender and abdication of the natural orientation for survival, present and healthy in all other species of life, and it proves humanity to be a genetic birth defect. Even absent all afterlife mythology, suicidal ideation stands alone as an impediment to all valuation of life, making it impossible on a psychological level, for an individual to choose life over death.
4) Lack of knowledge and understanding of the horrific consequences of death: The human brain is warped in that it is unable to properly conceive of consequence as it factually is. Just like the 2 year old toddler will touch a very hot stove or frying pan due to complete lack of knowledge of the consequence, adult humans, with fully mature brains, will choose death over life, because they have never died.
It’s just another “experience”, they insanely conclude. They want to know what it “feels” like, to be dead. Here you see the profound crippling of human cognitive perception, as it exists in no other species. And of course this stupidity of mind is encouraged and validated on a deliberately malicious level by every society and government, refusing to state and reveal the factual reality of what death is, and the horrific consequence, eternal retroactive unbirth, the erasure of existence, it causes to everyone who dies.
5) Sense of guilt: How can I gain technological immortality, how can I battle and defeat death, knowing that trillions of other life forms, including fellow human-borns, have already died, become retroactively unborn, and are eternally lost?? Guilt is a profound stupidity of the human mind, sabotaging everything positive, negating the human capacity to develop mental health and become his own Self-god.
My worth is infinite, to rationalize it down based upon the horrors as experienced by others, is foundationally insane and a betrayal of Self and of Truth. Guilt is a product of a destroyed ego, a mind buried among all other minds, refusing to stand up and shine within its own created perfection. The Superior derives pleasure from knowing he can be the first immortal, the murderer of death itself.
6) Fear of the unknown: The human believes that he knows what happens after he dies. He embraces whatever insane mythology most comforts and dovetails with his True Reality, in order to create a Self-delusion that allows him to pretend to know. His fear of the unknown must be vanquished, and of course Truth is the casualty. The Superior knows exactly what happens when he dies, but he has the courage to face up to this horrific knowledge.
Fear of the unknown, regarding death, is not wanting to know what is True. And nothing can be known, if the knowledge cannot be embraced.
7) Wanting to hurt others the human thinks care about him: Yes, this is absolutely a primary reason humans choose death over life. They want to use death as a weapon to hurt others, but are too weak and psychologically broken to kill others. So they decide that allowing themselves to die will hurt others, those who know and care about them.
This perverse failure to direct rage and hate outward is in no way limited to dynamic suicide. The 80 year old grandmother who subconsciously hates her children and grandchildren and has spent her lifetime using them as Poison Containers, views her own death as the greatest opportunity to permanently traumatize them. Humans regularly perceive their own death as an offensive weapon, useful and effective in harming others.
8: Curiosity, wanting to experience something they have never experienced before: Yep, another very real and popular reason humans want to die.
They have never died before, never had the “experience”, and so they embrace the deranged notion of value and importance in “learning” exactly what it feels like, and the aftermath, of dying. Death becomes a science experiment, the ultimate act of betrayal of the human capacity of mind for rational, deductive, scientific thinking capacity.
9) Belief that the world is a better place when new life forms with fresh minds constantly replace old, jaded, tired, minds: Another delusion of reality perception. All worlds are internal. Without Me, the external world cannot exist, does not deserve to exist. My personal immortality keeps the only world worthy of existence, from ceasing to exist. This is the reality of life, how all who are sane must understand the relationship between Self and the universe.
My brain never gets old or tired. The value it provides to Me can only increase over time. No matter how many memories may be forever lost, the Self-universe still expands.
10: Belief in the sacredness of nature and natural law: Nature causes living things to die. Many humans replace the Insane God Myth with blind devotion to nature, insisting that natural law is sacred and cannot/should not be defied and usurped. Poppyco*k! Nature is terribly, horribly flawed. Nature is itself defective and wrong. Nature is harmful, it directly attacks and destroys individual life.
Nature must be recognized as an enemy, not an ally. It is pathetic how humans so often reject the Insane God Myth and celebrate their new “enlightenment”, even as they remain hopelessly trapped with death worship, clinging to absurd illusions such as the sanctity of nature.
11) Boredom: Many humans suffer from such stagnant and externally crushed minds, that they cannot conceive of coping with eternal existence. “What would I do with eternity, I’m already bored just trying to get through this rainy sunday afternoon…”
How pathetic, shutting off your own brain and then using this excuse to rationalize erasing yourself for all of eternity. Better to die than to be bored, only the most diseased of brains could come up with such a concept, be it on an openly conscious or subconscious level of awareness.
12) Toxic emotional enmeshment to living things that have already died: Yet another reason to never form an interpersonal relationship with any living thing. Many humans “miss” other living things that have died, so much, that they cannot bear the factual reality that they can and will never be reunited with their “loved one.” And so they choose to die too, under the delusion their death will allow them to be reunited with the object(s) of their emotional enslavement. How perverse!
And let us understand that even though the Insane God Myth specifically promises this absurd delusion, many humans embrace it independently, as a primary reason for choosing their own death, over life.
So, seekers of Truth, now you can begin to try to understand the immovable stranglehold that death holds, over the collective consciousness of humanity. Multiple layers of mental derangement chain every mind, making death the choice, over life.
Is there any legitimate possibility that humanity as a species, as opposed to select, Superior, one in 50 million individuals like Myself, can overcome all of these pathologies, and choose to embrace the sacred right of every individual to become immortal as a brain, via technology?
The Forbidden Truth answer is: No. Analyze the situation with a Superior and detached Alien Eye, and the hopelessness of the situation is clear and undeniable.
All Text is Copyright © 2014-2064 The Seer of Forbidden Truth. All Rights Reserved.