Human beings do not learn. Human beings are incapable of learning. They mimic and they assume, they follow and they believe, they accept and they submit. They dream and they hope. But they do not learn. The brain of the human being is an empty vessel, passively waiting to be filled up.
Does a sponge learn, or does a sponge merely soak up whatever liquid it comes into contact with, lacking all autonomy, all selectivity?? The human brain is a defective sponge, mindlessly absorbing and deforming information that is imposed upon it. This is not learning, this has nothing to do with learning.
In this essay I will be dissecting some of the vital methodologies deployed by the actual or aspiring Superior, an individual who seeks to transcend and overcome his pathetic human status, to learn. And how must learning be defined?
Learning: The achievement of enlightenment of reality perception via the uncompromising pursuit and embrace of all Truth, pure and majestic, free and clear of the personal brain defects and weaknesses of desire, addiction, belief, hope, fear, external reward, external threat, external bribe, internal rationalization, and all brain functionality flaws, genetically caused and environmentally induced.
So, let us begin to understand and control how our brain functions, so that we may learn.
- We learn by understanding that our brains are both genetically flawed, and under constant and malicious external attack. Therefore the first step to gaining the capacity to learn, is to develop and successfully implement an impenetrable dam which blocks the acceptance and the integration of all free-floating thoughts and ideas which will attempt to impose themselves upon our minds, via internal development and via external imposition.
- We learn by rejecting all education, all external attempts to educate us, in recognition that the overt and absolute goal of all external education is to destroy our capacity to learn. We must understand education for what it is: A violent and genocidal attack upon and against our brains, initiated by the most perverse and malevolent of structures, a structure determined to impose false and invalid reality perception upon us, effectively eradicating our capacity to even define what learning is, much less achieving this reality within our brain function.
- We learn by refusing to be taught. We learn by recognizing and fully integrating to core consciousness the fact that nobody who carries the title of teacher, and nobody who lacks the official title but still verbalizes and expresses a desire to teach us, can ever help us to learn. We must understand that every teacher has a functional mandate to destroy our capacity to learn, via the imposition of information, be it valid or not, within a specific context of mind control and limitation of our reality perception and our capacity to recognize and embrace limitless and unconditional Truth.
We must recognize all teachers as our enemies, representing an existing hive mind which demands conformity and compromise. To be taught results in your brain being nailed shut. To refuse to be taught is the only path to a Mind Wide Open.
- We learn by suffering, only when we dissect with absolute understanding, who and what is guilty and responsible for causing us to suffer. We learn not by fleeing pain, but by determining its impositional source points, and the motivations of those who gain from our suffering.
- We learn by watching others suffer, not with empathy or compassion, but with cold and detached mind inquiry. Their suffering, their agreement and their willingness to suffer, must teach us about their flaws of mind, and from understanding their flaws of mind, we must proactively wipe out any flaw which attempts to gain a foothold within our minds.
- We learn by knowing that nothing is as it should be, that we are being forced to endure limitless injustice via universal imprisonment of mind potential within a house of cards built and maintained by our greatest enemy. We learn by understanding that a war against learning is being waged against us, directly, personally, individually, by the collective force of the state, of society, of humanity.
- We learn by hating, rejecting, and destroying that which hates us, that which seeks to destroy us. Humanity as a species is not inclusive, it never has been, it never will be. Humanity as a species is exclusive. It welcomes those who agree to integrate to the hive mind, thereby abandoning their mind capacity to learn. It rejects all who demand the right to learn, to seek and to know and to glory in Truth. And therefore all paths to learning must be rooted in hatred, rejection, and destruction of humanity itself.
- We learn by exalting Truth, fact, and reality, as we and we alone unearth and discover it, free of all external bias and internal compromise, as the most supreme of glories, the building blocks to personal godhood and omnipotence of the untouchable mind universe of Self. We learn by understanding that to discover Truth, to know factual reality as it is, requires us to reject the functioning human universe as it has been developed and as it exists, by our enemy, the enemy of Truth, the enemy of learning.
- We learn by rejecting the validity of the most basic and foundational of human structures. We learn by understanding that 2+2 does not equal 4, because mathematics is a system designed to prop up universal economic oppression. We learn by understanding that a dictionary does not define words, but is deployed as a premier weapon to control, limit, and destroy how the human mind perceives functional reality. We learn by understanding that science does not empower individuals to master the physical laws of nature, but instead empowers our enemy to maintain its Dark Age of mind control.
- We learn by establishing a foundational base of limitless and unconditional love of Self and of Truth, within our brain. All attempts to learn must be rooted within this base, otherwise they are doomed to fail.
- We learn by knowing that whatever the majority thinks is True, cannot and will not be True, because the majority of humans are incapable of learning, and therefore cannot and will not come to recognize Truth within their ideological or behavioral practices.
- We learn by choosing and valuing Truth over everything else. And we learn by knowing that humanity will never learn. This is the most important lesson that the seeker of Truth can learn.
All Text is Copyright © 2014-2064 The Seer of Forbidden Truth. All Rights Reserved.